Add: NYaqian Road No128 Yaqian Town Xiaoshan Hangzhou Zhe Jiang China.
Fax: 0086-0571- 82758132
material features: 1. High toughness. The short fiber s […]
1. High toughness. The short fiber strength is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. The impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22～141cN/dtex, which is 2～3 times higher than nylon. .Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, anti-wrinkle and non-ironing.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again, which is a thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, and the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is the best among synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance. Because polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules, polyester is the most heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks when wearing.
5. Good wear resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the best abrasion resistance nylon, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Light fastness is second only to acrylic fiber. The light fastness of polyester fabric is better, except that it is worse than acrylic fiber, its light fastness is better than natural fiber fabric. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good, almost as good as acrylic.
7. preservative. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose. There is also strong resistance to acids and alkalis, and UV resistance.
8. The dyeability is poor, but the color fastness is good, and it is not easy to fade. Because there is no specific dyeing group on the molecular chain of polyester, and the polarity is small, it is difficult to dye, easy to dye, and dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber.
9. Poor hygroscopicity, sultry feeling when wearing, and easy to be charged with static electricity and dirt, which affects appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength hardly drops, does not deform, and has good wash and wear properties.