Add: NYaqian Road No128 Yaqian Town Xiaoshan Hangzhou Zhe Jiang China.
Fax: 0086-0571- 82758132
It depends on which aspect of the performance you want […]
It depends on which aspect of the performance you want to achieve. If it is strength and abrasion resistance, polyester is good. If shrinkage and sensitivity are good, acrylic is good. Polyester's strength and abrasion resistance are combined first. Acrylic is the most sensitive of all materials Ok! In terms of price, acrylic is expensive! The following is a specific introduction!
Polyester has a wide range of uses, and is widely used in the manufacture of clothing fabrics and industrial products. Polyester has excellent setting properties. After the polyester yarn or fabricChina wholesale polyester filament yarns suppliers is shaped, the flat, fluffy shape, or pleated, etc., can still last for a long time after washing for many times in use.
1. High strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. The impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5% to 6%. Wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22～141cN/dtex, which is 2～3 times higher than nylon.
3. Heat resistance and thermal stability are the best among synthetic fiber fabrics.
4. The surface of polyester is smooth, and the internal molecules are tightly arranged.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to the best abrasion resistance nylon, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
6. Good light resistance. Light fastness is second only to acrylic fiber.
7, corrosion resistance. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. It is resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose.
8. The dyeability is poor, but the color fastness is good and it is not easy to fade.
[Edit this paragraph] variety
The broad categories of polyester include staple fibers, drawn yarns, textured yarns, decorative filaments, industrial filaments, and various differentiated fibers.
polyester staple fiber
1. According to physical properties: high-strength low-extension type, medium-strength medium-extension type, low-strength medium-extension type, high-modulus type, high-strength high-modulus type
2. Differentiate according to post-processing requirements: cotton type, wool type, hemp type, silk type
3. Classification by use: clothing, cotton, decoration, industrial
4. Divided by function: cationic dyeable, hygroscopic, flame retardant, colored, anti-pilling, anti-static
5. Distinguish by fiber cross section: profiled wire, hollow wire.
1. Primary yarn: undrawn yarn (conventional spinning) (UDY), semi-pre-oriented yarn (medium-speed spinning) (MOY), pre-oriented yarn (high-speed spinning) (POY), highly oriented yarn (ultra-high speed) Spinning) (HOY)
2. Drawing yarn: drawing yarn (low-speed drawing yarn) (DY), fully drawn yarn (spinning and drawing one-step method) (FDY), full-drawing yarn (spinning one-step method) (FOY)
3. Textured yarn: conventional textured yarn (DY), stretch textured yarn (DTY), air textured yarn (ATY).
Acrylic fiber is the trade name of polyacrylonitrile fiber in my country, and it is called "Aulon" and "Cashmiron" abroad. Usually refers to the synthetic fiber made by wet spinning or dry spinning with more than 85% acrylonitrile copolymer with the second and third monomers. Fibers made by spinning copolymers with acrylonitrile content between 35% and 85% are called modified polyacrylonitrile fibers.
The main production process of acrylic fiber: polymerization → spinning → preheating → steam drawing → washing → drying → heat setting → crimping → cutting → packaging.
The performance of polyacrylonitrile fiber is very similar to wool. It has good elasticity. The resilience rate can still be maintained at 65% when elongation is 20%. It is fluffy and soft, and its warmth retention is 15% higher than wool. It is called synthetic wool. The strength is 22.1～48.5cN/dtex, which is 1～2.5 times higher than wool. It has excellent light fastness, and its strength is only reduced by 20% when exposed to the open air for one year. It can be made into curtains, curtains, tarpaulins, gun clothing, etc. It is resistant to acids, oxidants and general organic solvents, but has poor alkali resistance. The fiber softening temperature is 190～230℃.
Acrylic fiber is called artificial wool. It has the advantages of softness, bulkiness, easy dyeing, bright color, light resistance, antibacterial, and resistance to insects. It can be spun purely or blended with natural fibers according to the requirements of different uses. Its textiles are widely used in clothing, decoration, industry, etc. field.