Abstract:What material is polyester carpet? Advantages and disadvantages of polyester carpet
What material is polyester carpet, a...
What material is polyester
carpet? Advantages and disadvantages of polyester carpet
What material is polyester carpet, advantages and disadvantages of polyester carpet, polyester carpet is a kind of carpet, also known as PET polyester carpet, is a kind of carpet woven from polyester yarn, and polyester yarn is a kind of synthetic fiber, It is an artificial fiber that is often processed by a variety of materials with special processes. It has high softness and rich color levels. Polyester carpets have relatively high fade resistance, can be dyed naturally, have average elasticity, and are relatively wear-resistant. Often used in various commercial buildings, offices, factories and homes.
Advantages of polyester rugs
1. With high strength and heat resistance, the carpet is not easy to deform when used, and it is more durable, heat-resistant and wear-resistant.
2. The surface is relatively smooth, and the light resistance is relatively good, except that it is worse than acrylic, its light resistance is better than that of natural fiber fabrics. Especially the light fastness behind the glass is very good.
3. It is resistant to corrosion by various chemicals, and is resistant to acid and alkali, and is not afraid of mold and insects.
4. Easy to clean.
5. Tear resistance: no reinforcement is required, it is naturally tear-resistant, has significant wind resistance and can withstand frequent use.
6. Good flatness.
Disadvantages of polyester rugs
1. Poor dyeability.
2. The hygroscopicity is poor, and it is easy to carry static electricity and is not resistant to dirt.
3. Poor melting resistance, easy to form holes when encountering soot, sparks, etc.
Every kind of carpet has advantages and disadvantages. When consumers buy polyester carpets, they need to pay attention to their actual needs and sizes to buy polyester carpets to avoid waste.